Testrol (now available without a prescription) is a scientifically advanced formula designed for dual purpose administration ... to build muscle and/or increase sex drive. If you are on an anabolic cycle, or nearing the end of a cycle, you need Testrol.
Testrol is superior grade sexual catalyst formulated to boost your sexual endurance and stimulation. Testrol uses only the optimum ingredients available. Testrol is a power-packed formula containing 2000mg of high potency ingredients.
- Zinc - Increases natural production of nitric oxide, leading to a more rigid erection
- Magnesium - Magnesium promotes muscle strength and endurance
- Selenium - Needed for production of sperm, and testosterone
- Tribulus Terrestris - A potent natural testosterone enhancer
- Avena Sativa - Has the effect of increasing free testosterone levels
- APG Gold L-Arginine - Increases natural production of nitric oxide, leading to a more rigid erection
- Macuna Pruriens Seed - Fertility promoting and spermatogenic effects in human males
- Fenugreek - great increase in free testosterone levels
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa - induces smooth muscle relaxation, allowing for maximum arterial dilation and increased blood flow.
- Cnidium Monnier - increases nitric oxide release and inhibits PDE-5, allowing erections to be sustained for longer periods of time.
- Epimedium/Horny Goat Weed - Increases the sex drive as effectively as any compound known to science! Testrol uses a 20:1 extract
Testrol Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Zinc (sulphate): 20mg 333%
Magnesium (as oxide): 20mg 5%
Tribulus Terrestris (45% saponins): 500mg
Avena Sativa (stem): 500mg
APG Gold L-Arginine: 150mg
Macuna Pruriens (extract): 100mg
Gingko Biloba (leaf): 100mg
Eurycoma Longifolia (root): 100mg
Epimedium (20% extract): 100mg
Saw Palmetto: 100mg
Cnidium Monnier (fruit): 30mg
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa: 30mg
For building lean muscle take 2-3 tablets every day on a light to empty stomach. For sexual stamina, take 2-3 tablets approximately 25 minutes before sexual activity.