Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid,which is a hormonal steroid that is found in plants. Ecdysteroids can be compared to testosterone, due to their ability to induce growth. However, unlike testosterone, ecdysteroids do not bind to androgen receptors, and therefore do not cause any steroidal side effects , such as gynecomastia and hair loss. Although stimulating different anabolic pathways to androgenic steroids, turkesterone seems to be the most anabolic (muscle building) out of all the ecysteriods
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURKESTERONE
Turkesterone has numerous health benefits including:
- Can help improve lean muscle tissue
- Improve body composition and muscle-to-fat ratio
- Improved memory performance
- Increased muscular endurance.
- Improved recovery time.
- Potentially shows positive outcomes with anxiety
- Potentially can improve sleep, cholesterol, and glucose levels
- Similar benefits to steroids without having to cycle or do PCT
Most athletes use Turkesterone primarily for the aesthetic and muscle building benefits - but the ancillary performance and health benefits are not to be ignored either.
Take 1-2 caps per day with 200ml water.